Sunday 2 December 2007

Crazy Quilt



I have ideas for some quilts I am going to try, but I can't seem to get passed my large stash of fabric that I've never used. Two large containers to be exact. And it's not fabric I want to use anymore. So I am going to purge and I think a Crazy Quilt (or three) is just what the doctor ordered to use up this fabric. I'll get to use the little cute stitches I learned in my Fabric Collage Class and some buttons I grabbed from my mom. Best part is I'll get a blanket (or three) to have in the TV room. The one I have there now is getting ratty.


So, here are the first two blocks. This is an exercise in following through on a project. I am using any fabric, in any color combination, any thread (whatever is on hand) and I'm not thinking. NO THINKING ALLOWED. LET THE PURGE BEGIN!!!!!
(Hmmm...will it be done for Christmas...who could I give it to?)

No comments:

Post a Comment