Monday 3 December 2007

Snow Day!

And it starts. Today school was closed because of snow. When my daughter was in grade one, and I was still used to my days when the kids were home and I could stay in my pajamas 'till mid morning, I loved snow days. They were a reminder of being home, not having to go anywhere, not having to do anything. Now, that both are in school (Grade 2 and Preschool) I hate snow days. I hate PD days. I hate any days where I have to stay home when I would otherwise be at the Studio. Now I have things to do. I have places to go.

That being said, it's 9:15am and I'm still in my pajamas and about to make another cup of coffee. So...I guess hate was a bit harsh. It just takes me a couple hours to slip back into the old role of desparate housewife (the, pajama, coffee, ballcap, don't answer the door type. Not the TV type...thought wouldn't that be grand).

No comments:

Post a Comment