Thursday 20 December 2007

Sea Glass Charm Bracelet



I made five of these bracelets in 2005 (if I remember correctly). I have one left in the Studio. I love this bracelet. To me it's a true charm bracelet, or at least, what I always thought a charm bracelet was. Busy! When you wear it, and swing your wrist, it clicks and clunks and well...makes me keep swinging my wrist. It's funny.
Anyway...I'll be sad to see this last one go. For sure I'll make more bracelets that use lots of sea glass, but not this style. I prefer to do the Limited Originals thing..making a few pieces from one idea, then moving on. That way folks get something unique. Well..I suppose each one is truly unique since the sea glass is always unique.
Anyway...just thought I'd chat about that piece today. Two days of school left for the kids and then we our Christmas Vacation starts.

No comments:

Post a Comment